Transparency & Accountability

Transparency & Accountability

HIJRA is a nonprofit organization dedicated to transparency and accountability. We rely on funds provided from international partners, private organizations, governments and individuals to allow us to assist the most vulnerable.

HIJRA receives 93% of its program funds from donors, sourcing the remaining 7% internally. Funds collected are earmarked into 2 general program categories; Somalia and Kenya and distributed on a program bases.

HIJRA strives to operate efficiently and to minimize fundraising and administrative costs. In compliance with donor regulations HIJRA allocates 100% of donor funding to its programs, obtaining the necessary 7% for administration costs internally. Maintaining this standard is a high priority for us.

HIJRA was awarded committed status by People in Aid (2010) in the pursuit of improving our human resource management.

 

For more information or enquiries please contact us.

Latest News

Reports

rapid needs assessment report
Rwamwanja Refugee Settlement Report